Welcome to Docensas online courses powered by Lift Academy.
The intention of this training is to prepare the student for working around elevators in a safe way.
You can follow this course in your own pace. You can always stop during the course. The system will register your progression.
Each lesson ends with a test. When all lessons are done you have to perform a test. When you pass this test you will receive a declaration of competence for working around elevators in a safe way. This declaration is valid for a period of two years.
In this course you will find out:
- Elevator technology 1 – Drive and doors: How an elevator is powered and how the doors work.
- Elevator technology 2 – safeties and machine room: how an elevator is secured and what you will find inside the machine room.
- Start: about what has to be done before you start working with an elevator
- Machine room: which procedures you will have to perform to work in a machine room in a safe way
- Hoistway: which procedures you will have to perform to work in a hoistway in a safe way.
- Pit: how to work in a safe way in the pit of an elevator.
- Special elevators/situations: which particular elevators and elevator situations you can encounter.
- Create new account.
- Choose your course. “Courses > Docensas courses”
- Payment “Purchase with Mollie”.
IMPORTANT: Once you have paid, in order to access the lessons, you will need to write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request the code. Thanks!